Healesville Sanctuary, De Bortoli Wines and the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery have created the perfect Yarra Valley self-drive day out.
10.30am – 12.30pm: Your wine and wildlife package begins at Healesville Sanctuary, a bushland haven for local and endangered Australian wildlife. Explore the stunning native surrounds of the Sanctuary while knowing that all proceeds from your booking help fight wildlife extinction.
1.00pm: After a leisurely 20 minute drive through the picturesque Yarra Valley arrive at De Bortoli Yarra Valley Estate to enjoy the warm hospitality of our family owned winery. Savour a two course lunch from our Italian-inspired menu with tea and coffee and house made biscotti. Complete your De Bortoli visit tasting cool climate wines at our Cellar Door.
Make your way to the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery – a short 5 minute drive. In the stunning showroom indulge in abundant free chocolate tastings and choose from over 250 handcrafted chocolate products with your 10% discount voucher.
This self-drive package is perfect for a day-trip to the Yarra Valley or for visitors staying overnight.
When: Thursday - Monday
Where: 58 Pinnacle Lane, Dixons Creek, VIC 3775
Cost: $90 adults and $40 children 4-12 years.
Bookings: Book here
- Admission to Healesville Sanctuary
- To enhance your visit VIP Tours and Close-up encounters are also available to purchase. Simply contact the Zoos Victoria Customer Engagement Team on 1300 966 784 or visit zoo.org.au/healesville-encounters to book.
- Delicious two course lunch at De Bortoli Wines
- Tea, coffee and biscotti
- Wine tasting at the De Bortoli Wines Cellar Door with a $5 discount voucher per person. Not valid with any other offer
- Free chocolate tastings at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery, including a 10% discount voucher for showroom products
For more information visit Ultimate Winery Experiences.