- 5 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 60g pitted black olives
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp fresh sage, chopped
- 3 tbsp basil, shredded
- 6 slices spicy salami, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- grated Parmesan cheese, to serve
- 500g ribbon type pasta
Place tomatoes, olives, basil and vinegar in a bowl and stand for 30 minutes. Cook pasta in boiling water until tender, drain and keep warm.
Heat oil in a large pan and sauté garlic, sage and salami until golden. Remove from the heat and toss through pasta with tomato mixture.
Serve with Parmesan cheese and bread.
Enjoy with Yarra Valley Estate Grown Chardonnay - This Chardonnay has a gentle textured palate, good drying phenolics and is slightly savoury and nervy with hints of nuts.